Save time and stop adding your targeted markets’ public holidays in your Google Analytics reports. See how national holidays affect your KPIs, from a worldwide perspective.
See confirmed and unconfirmed algorithm updates just in your Google Analytics reports, so you can better understand how the latest update has impacted your traffic.
Context: Enhanced Google Analytics Annotations is great for analytics and SEO practitioners working on global businesses.
Context plugin works on all your Google Analytics accounts, properties, and views.
If you invest resources in improving your positions in Google organic results this plugin is great for you.
Forget about adding public holidays or Google algorithm updates in your Google Analytics reports
Install Context Chrome extension and stop adding information manually in your Google Analytics reports again.
Stop adding the same stuff in different Google Analytics views.
Get 4 years history of Google algorithm updates.
Enrich Google Analytics by adding relevant context to your data.
Context: Enhanced Google Analytics Annotations is 100% free :)
1 click and you're done. No setup needed.
You don't need to add any personal data or email.
Enhanced Google Analytics Annotations is a Chrome extension that has the following functionality.
Save time by selecting our pre-integrated public holidays of your targeted markets’ into your reports instead of logging them one by one, and see them in all your GA accounts, properties and views.
Confirmed and unconfirmed updates are automatically added to your Google Analytics reports so you can better understand how the latest update has impacted your traffic.
Installing Enhanced Google Analytics Annotations for Chrome is super simple:
1. Go to Google Chrome Store and click on install the extension
2. Once you have installed the browser addon for Chrome go to a Google Analytics report and click click the Enhanced Google Analytics Annotations icon that shows up at the top right of your browser. If you do not see this icon, the addon was not installed correctly. Try to uninstall it and then reinstall it.
3. In the popup that opens up, select what annotations you want to see within your Google Analytics report:
- Google Algorithm Updates: select whether you want to see confirmed update, unconfirmed updates, or both in your reports.
- Public Holidays: select the country you want to see the annotations for.
4. See your selected options as annotations within your Google Analytics reports.
5. Click on any of the Context little icons you see over Google Analytics chart to see annotations details.
Anytime you go to one of your Google Analytics report, just make sure that Enhanced Google Analytics Annotations for Chrome is activated. If it’s not, just activate it by clicking on the extension icon.
We value privacy highly. Your Google Analytics data is never saved or used for any purposes, other than to show you the annotations on top of your Google Analytics reports.
The chrome extension also uses Google Analytics to track usage. This is similar to any website that uses Google Analytics. To opt-out of Google Analytics tracking, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
All global holidays reported in Context come from officeholidays.com.
All Google Algorithm Updates updates reported in Context are curated from sites such as Search Engine Land, Search Engine Journal, and Semrush.
It would be awesome if you could give us a rating and write a review on the Chrome Extension Review page.
And it would be even better, if you could share it with your friends :)
Drop us an email at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.